First, let me say I am so jealous it isn't funny. This sounds like a great opportunity.

At three hours, are you going to be doing this all yourself, or will you have assistants? For the fire building, I would want a couple of extra sets of eyes around just for safety. Shelter building is more important, IMO, that fire building under most conditions- I'd cut the fire to a demonstration if something had to be cut for time. And I think you are going to have to cut for time. Have you done a dry run, with +50% the kit assembly time that you think you'll need?

Is this being taught as part of a camp curriculum? If so, can some of this be merged in with?

Also, is that the outline for your lesson? If so, I'd move the field judgment and STOP up to the level of the law of threes, before talking about equipment. Like this:
- Introduction
- Field Judgement.
- S.T.O.P
- Rule of "3's"
- 5 Critical Elements: Fire, Shelter, Signals, Water, Food.
- Knowledge/Experience vs Equipment.
- Discussion.....
If they've seen the toys, they'll be spacing out until the demo in my experiences working with teenagers.

But other than those points, let me say again, I think this is a very cool idea.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.