Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

11/22/15 05:04 AM PocketRocket knockoff questions by xavier01

I have two of the PocketRocket knockoffs.

When I screw on a canister (Primus Power Gas) on one, fuel sprays out. On the other stove, no fuel sprays out. Does anyone know why this is and is there a way to keep this wasting-of-fuel from happening?

Thank you, Sincerely.

328 Views · 3 Comments
11/19/15 03:47 PM Viewing 3D Maps of the World? by Pete

Maybe someone here can help me. I am trying to find some software that shows the surface of the Earth in 3D. I am especially interested in the mountain ranges and the hills. It would be very nice to be able to look at mountains from various angles, see what the topography looks like, and which sides of the mountain are steeper.

Surely there is a piece of software that does a pretty good job of this, these days? I don't mind if its Free or it costs Money ... it just has to work properly.

I've got Google Earth and I use it quite a lot. But when you are looking down (from the sky towards the Earth) on Google Earth, you can't really get a good idea about the topography. Maybe there's a better way to use Google Earth that I don't know about.

Any ideas out there?

641 Views · 12 Comments
11/19/15 12:29 AM WW III by Jeanette_Isabelle

Per the rules of this forum, we are not to discuss how, who, where and when.

For the sake of discussion, WW III is upon us. Is there anything beyond the usual preparedness such as a battery-powered radio, flashlights, batteries, candles, first aid kits and cans of SPAM we need to consider?

We are not to discuss religion so I will be as generic as I know. One thing I know to consider, for those who believe in something, is to be spiritually ready or however it is said in what you believe. For those who believe that way, I would advise being spiritually ready in addition to everything else.

Jeanette Isabelle

2375 Views · 71 Comments
11/19/15 12:16 AM Red Flare is for Sale by redflare

I posted a new thread in the marketplace forum here: http://forums.equipped.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=277598

247 Views · 0 Comments
11/19/15 12:11 AM RedFlareKits.com Is For Sale! Turnkey Operation! by redflare

Dear Fellow Equipped To Survive Forum Readers!

It has been a very long time since I posted on equipped.org! I thought I would come back and post this announcement here first, before posting it on other sites. I feel that this forum and Doug Ritter helped me tremendously in launching www.RedFlareKits.com all the way back in 2006. For that I am very grateful to both Doug and the community here!

The time has come for me to move on to other projects in my life (fatherhood being one of them), and therefore I am putting Red Flare Emergency Supplies up for sale. I am looking for a good new owner who is willing to put in some time learning the operations, invest a little money and effort into marketing and take RedFlare to the next level!

Price: Mid-five figures (OBO) – based on the average profit over the past 3 years

Here are the details of what’s for sale in this mature turnkey operation:

1. Two online properties: www.RedFlareKits.com and the ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Red-Flare-Emergency-Supplies (100% positive feedback). Domain www.Red-Flare.com also included
2. Over 2000 items listed on ebay and over 3000 on www.RedFlareKits.com
3. Profitable business: we only posted a loss in the very first year of operations. Rest of the 9 out of 10 years have all seen profits
4. I will provide Profit & Loss statements, and Schedule C upon request to a serious buyer
5. Over 10,000 subscribers on the mailing list, most being former customers
6. Traffic reports available upon request
7. Starter inventory with good expiration dates is included in price. (A one car garage would be enough to store it)
8. Will train as needed and be able to consult especially with databases
9. Two major suppliers and several minor once for niche products
10. Databases formatted for easy updates via Excel import/export
11. Plugged into the Google Products (Merchant) feed
12. This opportunity is very unique and will not last!

Contact Alex at redflaresupplies@gmail.com if you are interested in being your own boss and have what it takes to run a business!

213 Views · 0 Comments
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
2 registered (Jeanette_Isabelle, unimogbert), 84 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
denise123cooper, Mikeel, opatseg, Mr47, TXLe
5120 Registered Users
Newest Posts
A Security Drill Topic
by hikermor
48 minutes 52 seconds ago
It is very quiet in here!
by Alex
11/24/15 11:51 PM
by Jeanette_Isabelle
11/24/15 07:04 PM
by Mark_R
11/23/15 05:07 PM
PocketRocket knockoff questions
by Tjin
11/22/15 08:13 PM
Need some ideas for low cost scout gifts
by Leigh_Ratcliffe
11/22/15 03:51 PM
Viewing 3D Maps of the World?
by Pete
11/21/15 03:10 AM
by Mark_R
11/20/15 12:18 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.