Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

12/20/14 03:19 PM Help w/ Adobe Premiere Pro? by Doug_Ritter

Looking for some help with a Knife Rights project with a short fuse. Need to be completed by end of the weekend.

I have an Adobe Premiere Pro file with all the bits and pieces and am now trying to figure out how to make some edits. This was part of the deliverable for a project just in case the original developer flaked out and/or so I could make minor changes myself. Well, he is no longer doing freelance work and so I am on my own for these changes

Was able to make a few text edits I needed to do, but other edits are apparently not quite so obvious, as simple as they would seem they ought to be, or at least not obvious to me. I expect someone who knows what they are doing could do the remaining edits in 15 minutes of less, just changing some timing of some elements.

If anyone here is familiar with the program and could walk me through these edits (so I can do them myself later on), or alternatively, just do them for me (second choice), I'd appreciate it. Email: dritter at kniferights dot org

TIA!

97 Views · 0 Comments
12/19/14 06:29 PM time for the 'Winter Car kit" by TeacherRO

Time to throw the blizzard kit into various cars...and change out the food packs.

541 Views · 15 Comments
12/13/14 07:39 PM Equipped to Survive the Holidaze by benjammin

It seems every year this time I put on a little extra fat reserve while the wife and I produce prodigious amounts of goodies. Of course, being old school, everything we make is either full of sugar, or fat, or usually both.

With the advance of years comes the slowing of metabolism and a general desire to lounge more and exert less. This year I've noticed the pudge has increased more than the usual snug belt, and I've had to make use of the next notch out more than I would like.

My quest continues to perfect the ultimate fruitcake recipe. This year's is about spot on. I still haven't solved the NSA buckeye dilemma yet. Just can't find a decent way to properly thicken the peanut butter center without using powdered sugar. Well, maybe next year...

Meanwhile, the cookies, candies, cheese and meat trays continue to pile up. We are gonna have to make yet another trip around to the friends' homes and see if we can talk them into taking more of this stuff off our hands, before I either become a diabetic or have a blockage.

Just in case, I am keeping a bottle of aspirin handy, and taking my krill oil pills and cinammon capsules twice a day until this indulgent little apocalypse is over.

Merry Christmas everyone.

487 Views · 4 Comments
12/11/14 07:50 PM Reliability of news sources by TeacherRO

Interesting disclaimer here -- Some of these pictures may be fakes

_ edit - the link was censored for some reason - you can go and look it up search mother jones and san francisco flooding

377 Views · 0 Comments
12/11/14 06:26 AM Man survives 12 days at sea by Bingley

Quote:
"I'm a fisherman so I caught fish; it wasn't as good as a sushi bar, but that's how I hydrated," he said.

Man Survived 12 Days Stranded at Sea by Eating Fish, Rigging Radio

568 Views · 4 Comments
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (M_a_x), 38 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Umair, Trevor, RtQDXp, fyrwokr, DonnieH
5070 Registered Users
Newest Posts
time for the 'Winter Car kit"
by Herman30
Today at 09:06 AM
Childhood Survival Books
by hikermor
Today at 12:16 AM
Small belt packs
by barbakane
Yesterday at 04:11 PM
Looking for a watch.
by leemann
Yesterday at 06:33 AM
Help w/ Adobe Premiere Pro?
by Doug_Ritter
12/20/14 03:19 PM
Treasury Ordering "Survival Kits" For Bankers
by Mark_R
12/19/14 06:27 PM
solar charging question
by Russ
12/19/14 04:05 PM
a couple anecdotes on backup navigation gear
by BruceZed
12/16/14 11:57 PM
Newest Images
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
70's Buck 501
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.