Chris - the hyperlink for the knife comparison didn't work for me either, although the url for that page was identical, once I drilled down to it, except for missing the www. ?? Maybe you and the other webmaster can figure it out.

I bought several Moras from Ragnar a while ago, including Eriksson 746-G and 946, and Frost 860 and 780. The first three all have softer rubber coated handles, and right handed sheaths, while the 780 has a hard plastic handle, and an ambidextrous sheath.

I haven't abused them (yet) but in general I like the grips on the rubber coated handles better than the hard plastic handles; they feel less slippery. My favorite is probably the 746-G, because of the handle. I should say was, since I showed them to a friend of mine who traps, and offered him one for a gift, and the 746-G was the one he picked. I wear M to L gloves, and he wears XL gloves, and we both thought its grip the most comfortable. YMMV. He also said it was the sharpest knife he ever used out of the box. They're slicers all right.

Now if they only made a left handed sheath for it. Sigh... I guess I might have to break down and start playing around with Kydex, as soon as Ragnar gets that knife back in stock. So many knives, so little time...