Bruce Lee, eh? I dunno, I might have to go with Kareem Abdul Jabaar instead. I also recall a fight scene between Bruce and Chucky where Bruce won the day. So much for theatrics. In a real fight I'd go with the likes of Gunny Hathcock.

As for who wins the survival challenge, no one is going to beat Doug on sheer knowledge and practical experience. Les is sort of a naturalist survivor, which is fairly practical, but not nearly as up on the technology. Bear is just an extremist show off near as I can tell, with slightly more than a basic understanding of survival, but with a gut full of moxie, which does count for something. As for Ray, well, he might give Doug a run for the money, maybe, but I would still put my hard earned ones and fives on "The Ritter Factor". I think Doug still has more practical experience and is more technically apt than Ray, and would be able to find solutions to problems a little quicker. Doug's recognition of need and application is probably the best in the business right now, and the diversity of his background is more rounded/complete. There are others out there as well who would likely get by just fine I am sure.

It would be entertaining though, to see such some direct competition someday.