Some thoughts for additional useful but inexpensive gear:

-Bandanna - very nice for absorbing water from dew or small puddles, wiping a brow, or swatting flies - brighter is better. I've tried both cotton & poly fabric and prefer the cotton.

-Disposable butane lighter - lots of lights and easier than Sparklite - though of course keep the sparklite and waterproof matches as backups.

-Duct tape - super multi-purpose - re-roll it onto a pencil or straw to save space

-Zipstrips - a few real long heavy duty ones - lots of uses

-Needle with hole large enough to easily take the strands in the paracord - or floss (another useful thing that doesn't take much space/weight). I'd put it in my first aid kit.

-UTM Grid - from maptools.com - not expensive, but lets you convert the GPS's UTM coordinates to a position on the topo map - VERY handy...almost a required tool if you're bothering to carry a topo map. BYW, do get familiar with your GPS and get into the habit of capturing key waypoints while traveling - so you can get back to whereever when you need to.

-Nylon poncho - I'm guessing your poncho is plastic - if possible (room/weight wise) I'd carry a nylon poncho instead as the plastic ones are so very easily torn to shreds by branches. Campmor.com sells some nice inexpensive ones.

-Mosquitto head net - not required, but I personally HATE mosquitos - I like the one with the spring hoop

Have you ever thought of replacing one of the 1-quart Nalgene bottles with one of the collapsable ones? It would take up much less space and save some weight. I carry a Miox, and in addition to my 1-qt Nalgene I carry a collapsable 4-liter "water tank" which small when rolled up but lets me treat a lot of water.