I carry a tiny Leatherman JIC. All the regular sized Leathermans are just too heavy for me, I like bulgeless and stealth EDC. A half-decently sized folder knife is still bulgeless.

Anyway, you seem big on the bit-driving capability. IMO that's one of the most useless parts of the Leathermans because it doesn't do standard 1/4" bits. I have at least 80 different 1/4" bits I might have to use, though of course mostly I use a few common ones, but some bits really common in Canada are not so common in the U.S. No 1/4" drive = no sale for me (I have a gen. 2 WAVE in my PSK, no wasted bit driver). You can put together a tiny 1/4" driver for next to nothing. Actually, all you need is a tiny 1/4" hex driver (nut driver), looks like a tiny screwdriver, weighs nothing and uses all standard bits. Maybe add a small magnetized extension, I do, mainly to hold the bits in. I'm an engineer who works on computer stuff too. All those damn "security" bits these days, needing custom sized bit shanks doesn't cut it...