Well, being a big coffee drinker, its essential I start the day off with a nice steaming cup of black gold. Camping, and especially backpacking, its a challenge to make good coffee to say the least. Over the years I've used everything under the sun including, coffee bags, instant, percolator, coffee press, cowboy coffee, pre-made, etc. But so far the easiest method (with the best taste results, easy cleanup, and least excess equipment) is using a standard manual cone filter that sits on top of the mug where you just pour in boiling water over the grains. My manual cone filter holder is actually a filter holder from a broken Black and Decker coffee maker. Its plastic, holds a #4 filter(the big one), and is lightweight. Along with a ziplock bag of pre-ground coffe, I pack either sugar packets or honey, and some individual liquid coffee-mate creamer packets(no need to refrigerate). Look, if I have to I'll drink whatever's there to get the day started. I'm talking about preference here. Whats your method for the camping cup a joe?