Nice kit. I have a similar one that is with me wherever I go. I just call it my personal kit.

I am big on minimal weight. How much does it weigh? Since you have so much fire starting equipment, is the esbit really necessary? If this is in between a PSK and BOB, how come so much fire starting?

The drop cloth seems to take up alot of space and you already have 2 HD contractor bags.

I like the fanny pack idea of carrying. My kit that would be along the same lines as this is a fanny pack with a detachable shoulder strap which in effect could be a shoulder bag. In doing many hikes and knowing my body and my warm-bloodedness, let me say the fanny is great because it does not provoke the back sweat.

No knives? I EDC a LM Blast, LM Micra and LM c301, but I have a small folder in my ditch bag.

How about a monocular? An eyeglass repair kit?

Those are my initial thoughts. I am thinking of purchasing the AMK Bivy. Right now I just have the heetsheet, which I EDC on body.