Well I met up with fellow forum member Dan (Gallihand)yesterday (Sunday)& went on a hike. We went to the South Mountain Reservation & did a 5 mile hike. It took us about 4 hours.I was ready to quit after the first half mile.I was so beat, but after a break up at an overlook, I felt better and we continued.We did take a few more breaks along the way to eat and to just plain rest.The hike itself was great,those woods are really beautiful.It was a great workout for me.I'm feeling it all over my body today, not just my legs like I thought would be the case.Dan was like a machine, the guys in good shape.He was very good about not going to fast.We got along pretty well, we spoke the whole 4 hours.I was afraid that we'd have nothing to talk about, but I was wrong.I think this is was the first of many hikes together.Anyone here that lives in our area is welcomed to come join us anytime, the more the merrier.