Hmm... let me check the can.... 15%. The little can that Walmart has as an impulse item in the check outs for $2. I spray it lightly along my arms and calves, squirt it into my hand and rub it on my cheeks, forehead, neck, ears and dry my hand in my hair (getting a little thin).

What bit me was a deer fly. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, but a flamethrower will repel those things in my experience. I remember "macing" one with 100% DEET once and it wasn't even phased.

Misquitoes buzz around you, but they don't get closer than a few inches. Oddly, it seems to attact the males, which I squash happily- only something like .1% of skeeters are boys, so I figure every one I hammer is another vote for inbreeding which will either make them worse or kill them off in a few hundred years. :P

It works really well against black flies. I'm allergic to those things, 10-12 bites and I'm having chills. Not blessed nibble.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.