Doug's personal kit includes several sheets of blank paper and several sheets with preprinted information that may be of use in an emergency. It lists that the info has some fishing knots and another sheet has the included drug information. And there was a thread about including morse code a few days ago. <br><br>1. What other information should one include?<br><br>It seems to me that this is a highly personalized, subjective question based upon one's skill level. A person that's able to send and receive morse code in their sleep would likely scoff at the idea of needing a cheat sheet. On the other hand, one could find themselves in a situation where you are Incapacitated and may have to rely upon a less experienced individual for survival. <br><br>2. Are there any word processing or PDF templates available to produce such information sheets?<br><br>3. Is laser cartridge toner acceptable or would it wear off?<br><br>I just received my Write In The Rain trial package that included two spiral pads, one for a shirt pocket and one for a hip pocket, an all weather pen, and a few sheets of sample copier/laser printer paper. I was contemplating using these to create my cheat sheets.<br><br><br>Willie Vannerson<br>McHenry, IL