Interesting list. Obviously, I can't comment on specifics, but some of the suggestions touch on stuff we are working on. By and large, the problem isn't coming up with ideas of things to do, I have a list a mile long, it's figuring out ways to do them that makes financial sense or works within the limitations in finances and such we must deal with. In other cases, it is limited by available capacity at potential or existing partners.

As to the issue of the knives, all I can say is if it was as easy as has been suggested, I'd have done it. Bringing a product to market is a difficult and expensive proposition. Bringing a lower-end product is even more difficult because of the large numbers involved. We don't have the resources, it can take 6 figures, and the companies that do are quite careful about what they develop and my stuff doesn't generally turn them on. Not sexy enough. I'd love to do an inexpensive line of knives, but so would lots of others.

We continue to look at possibilities and keep our options open. I appreciate all your support.

Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com