Thanks Ironraven, for putting my situation into words (which I just couldn't seem to get accomplshed); like Blast pointed out, "tunnel vision", is easy to acquire and difficult to recognize!!

Hey Blast, Lack of imagination is what limits you from using a piece of equipment to accomplish things that the inventor never dreamed of. Turning a lawnmower blade into a machete or a prybar, etc. Using a shovel to dig an animal trap pit.

Yes, personal space on a boat is "extremely limited" and has posed additional limitations on "available options". I am cutting down on both; what I can do without, but also not carrying those items that I can grab from the boat, prior to leaving, which reduces the weight and bulk that I carry from boat to boat and that which I have to store while on every boat.

In an earlier post, I had mentioned that I'm going to smaller containers for my supplements in order to reduce weight and bulk (stored air?). One poster felt that I should not carry all those supplementals. He should confirm that when he has reached 49 years of age with 80+ years of mileage on his body. These are benign means to keep me functioning as well as possible. Remember, "you're never the same after being shot in the head!"

I go home on the 30th for 4 days and will put this kit together and carry it in a separate (parachute) bag to my next boat. I go home again on the 19th of June and I "might" get the chance to get into the woods for a couple of days of hiking and camping to test this idea out under field conditions. I'll post my results on both stages of implementation.

Again, My sincere thanks to everyone for their valuable input. We should start referring to ourselves as "Tunnel Vision Busters"