This just seems like way too much stuff to be packing. I suggest you rethink your list again and see if you can cut it at least in half. I've never seen a need to pack that much stuff, even deliberately.

My second observation regards your concern about where you have to go to should the bubble pop. I don't understand why folks think that they need to go home at all costs. Sure, that may be where all your long term survival stuff is, but I doubt there's anything you have at home that couldn't be replaced or done without if need be, and it would be a far better objective in my opinion to think of a suitable LZ nearer to where you might be. If in the west, seek shelter/fortification near that end of your sojourn. Yes, eventually you may want to get back to your home, but pushing to get there from such a long distance away seems to me counter-intuitive to your objective of surviving. Heck, a lot of what I would want with me in a crisis situation is still in Denver, and the stuff I had to have is still a good hour's drive from work here in NYC. If the nasty were to happen, I would not try to make it back to either location unless there was a good chance of success. Therefore so long as there is no immediate need to evacuate, I am not going to push my luck by hitting the road for a week trying to live out of whatever I can carry. If evacuation is a perogative, then it is an escape scenario, which brings other factors into play, and going home may still not be a good objective. The point is I wouldn't hit the road on a long haul trek unless there was a threat from staying in this general location, and then it isn't going to matter too much where home is, I will go wherever I have to to evade the threat.