Thanks for all the feedback. I agree with the need for a sewing kit and will add a few sewing needles and saftey pins.

First Aid: I carry a separate FSK in my backpack but some aspirin and bandaids would be good for the PSK. Maybe some antibiotic cream, too.

Tinder: The PSK has a plastic, screw-top tube tube filled with Tinder-Quick tinder. The tube was in a box of freebies from ETS member ParamedicPete.

Compass: I don't remember the make/model. I think I also got them from ParamedicPete.

Aluminum foil/other water boiler: Not going to add any. I normally carry a large metal cup with me and if I were just lost it would be my water boiling container. If I loose the cup I have the MP-1 tablets in the PSK for water treatment. Most reports I hear about improvised aluminum boilers is they are flimsy and develop pin-holes even if made from disposible roasting trays.

Rain gear: I keep a military poncho in my backpack.

Super glue: It never seems to work on the materials I want glued (however it is great for gluing one's fingers to each other blush). I don't think I'll add it.

Ferronium rod: I'll probably add one someday if I can pick some up at a good price. I have a Blastmatch somewhere, but I can't find it.

Flexi-bottle: I have one and tried to make it fit but the hard plastic mouthpeice took up too much space. I'm still looking for something stronger than the Ziploc freezer bag. I'm thinking of trying to make something out of the line of a wine-box.

Small Sharpie permanent marker: Good idea! My company gave out free mini-Sharpie golf-ball markers. They fit in nicely.

Break-away connector on kneck-knife: I used one from a small Wirtz waterproof container. It takes a fair amount of force to pop it apart and it's never accidentaly parted on me.

Neon notecards for signalling: Interesting idea but I probably won't do it. Sorry.

Duct tape on coffee stirrer: The flatten roll of duct tape already fits in there nicely.

Coffee filter: I assume this is to pretreat water before chemical purification? Good idea, I add a few.

-Blast
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.