Donaldferman,<br><br>If you are using small glass vials with teflon lined lids to repackage, look carefully at the teflon seal and see if it is slightly offcenter. I have used these type of vials thousands of times for lab samples and every once and a while the teflon liner is just slightly too small or offcenter in the cap, causing leakage. The second common problem is a very small chip in the vial rim which will either prevent sealing or even slightly cut the teflon seal when you screw the cap down. The third common problem I have had with new people in the lab was them tightening the vial caps too tight...this generally caused the thick teflon faced rubber seal to shift or pucker and then leak.<br><br>Inspection of the leaking vial may give you some clues to why it leaked.<br><br>I generally carry a full-unopened container of Potable Aqua in my vest rather than carry a small potential corrosive leaker vial in my PSK. I am constantly into my vest pouch for various items and essentially inspect this bottle weekly. <br><br>