I started to whip an answer out from the hip,,,,but this question begs some serious thought and evaluation from several Points of View (POV). After looking at several posts, I have put together the following, and yes, many will recognize some of their own comments and organizational postings in this:

Our preps are mainly designed around the following dangers:
1) Nuclear Incident
2) Hurricanes
3) Flooding
4) Power outages
5) Short-term civil unrest (riots 1-14 days)
6) Fuel supply issues
7) Medical maintenance issues

A 7/10ths (3 months) for staying at home (Bugging In):
1) We have good supplies and food/water with access to many sources of both.
2) First aid kits are stocked (and rotated often).
3) Batteries are abundent as well as alternate power sources for items.
4) We have adequate firepower and ammo stocks.
5) We have a “great” reference library.

A 5/10ths if we suddenly have to leave (Bugging Out) with operational vehicles.
1) This includes being able to make multiple trips to ferry our equipment out to the Bugging Out location.
2)

A 3/10ths if we suddenly have to leave(Bugging Out) without operational vehicles.
1) Two non-ambulatory persons.
2) 35 miles to push two wheelchairs (1 chair weighs 250LBS), plus what gear/supplies we can carry.
3)

As for myself individually, the most likely survival scenario involves a cross country hike to get from the work place to home. I'd give myself a 7 for the 10 day journey that such a trip would require.

A) Organization is NOT a problem. Reference books are already boxed by importance. Everything not boxed is of a Secondary and Tertiary importance.
B) Food and water supplies are all together in various sized containers for easy grab-N-go and large containers for staying put.
C) Weapons and Ammo, swords, and knives are all together for quick issuing as needed.
D) Multiple Contingency Plans and Checklists have all been written and are regularly updated.
E) Intel is constantly gathered and evaluated on current threats from both Mother Nature and Man (those pesky two-legged varmints).
F)

Concerns:
1) Heat during the Summer months.
2) This neighborhood is only defensible in a light sense.
3) Winter is not a major concern, Cold spells here last for 3-4 days at the most.
4) A gang of bad folks could bring a lot of trouble.

Non-concerns:
1) I am surrounded by good, intelligent neighbors who would cooperate with each other.
2) In Lousy-anna, Preparation awareness is much improved over the normal, pre-Katrina/Rita period. That doesn’t translate into everybody BEING PREPARED, but it does mean that people are making an effort to have some extra’s on hand by the time Hurricane Season arrives.
3) Bodies that will work together, aka: “My Tribe”. My personal belief/observations over a long time states that the “Tribe” that I am affiliated with will work together. There will be many opinions and that will keep us from straying from the priorities as long as we listen to those voices that have something to say.

SUMMARY

I rate my personal survival attitude as a 10, my skill level at about 7, my family stay-in-place level at a 7 for a three month period, a 5 for bug out w/transportation, and a 3 for Bugging Out without transportation.

The most likely scenario for our area is a major Hurricane, and we're well prepped for that. Both to bug out before arrival and to return after it’s departure from the area.