I looked at the FR200 at my local shop. But then I looked at the FR400 next to it for only a few bucks more. It includes the missing AC adapter not sold with the lesser models.
It has the following features:
* AM/FM/NOAA/TV1/TV2-VHF channels 2-13
* Water resistant body
* NOAA Weather ? all 7 channels plus ?Alert? function
* 3 LED light system with emergency flash
* Can be powered from four different sources:
o Built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery
o Dynamo crank alone
o AC Adapter (included)
* Emergency Siren
* Built-in cell phone charger
http://www.etoncorp.com/upload/contents/307/FR400_Specs.pdf

The difference between the FR350 and the FR400 is that the 350 has shortwave while the 400 has TV channels. It seems you can't get both. Otherwise the same low profile, colours, etc. Mine is a metallic red colour - nice. Both the 350 and 400 are the lower form factors than the 250/300 series but don't have the nifty 2way control knob. The 350 would seem to fit your wish-list pretty closely - maybe you want to trade up? blush

I keep it set to hear weather alerts but it's seems to have a resonable sound from it's all-range speaker, maybe I'll use it for simple listening to the music while on the beach as well.

The LEDs are very basic and not very bright - they (2 white, 1 red) will do in a pinch. The flashing red signal flashes too quickly for my taste.

I've used the crank for the 1st week and never plugged it in - it seems to be rugged enough but if you want to make sure that it is useful during emergencies it probably isn't a good idea to really wrench on it and crank at a zillion revs per minute. It may not last THAT long.

BUT the weakest link appears to be the AA battery compartment. It uses 3 AAs but the lid has 2 tiny little tabs on it to hold it in place. While holding the radio and checking it out, the battery cover popped open on several occasions. So I simply duct taped the thing closed.

The other really neat feature is the ability to charge the cell phone - luckily my Samsung can make use of one of the adapters and I was able to bring it to long enough charge to make a couple of phone calls. This extra feature is a good backup in case I'm away from a chargeable electrical outlet.