Well, this is certainly colorful... makes me think of the comparison of what our women here would react to such a situation (the Milla Jovovich response) vs. a feral Sheila from the bush back in Oz. Imagine a woman wearing no makeup, a kneelength print dress with an apron, wearing pig slopping galoshes, with her hair pulled back in a tight bun (top knot style), wielding a pineapple and cane chopping machete. Kinda a throwback to the "Ma Kettle" look if you know what I mean. Ya gotta be careful out in the bush these days. If one of them women gets her hands on ya, you'll be muckin' the stumps till daybreak. Anyways, those women would be as nonchalant about lopping heads off zombies as they are about severing red bellies, browns and fierce snakes. I reckon they'd figure out that zombie flesh ain't good tucker like the snakes.

Wholly different from them "beach" Sheilas out on the Gold coast, or the "Mall" Sheilas that hung out at Queen's Plaza. Variety is the spice of life.