Hi,

Sorry for neglecting this forum lately. DH happened to mention this amusing thread and I thought I'd check it out.

I'm replying to multipe people here ...

Quote:
Okay, if Milla Jovovich has taught me anything it's to raid my closet first.

From what I can remember of the movies, she doesn't usually have time to change clothes. Therefor, if one wishes to be prepared for such a situation, one would have to always be dressed accordingly.

Quote:
catagory of "Chicka chicka boom boom ...

Hum, I'm not sure what a cute kiddie ABC book has to do with zombie fighting outfits. Maybe the rest of the thread will explain.

Quote:
I doubt the zombies would care what you're wearing

Of course the zombies don't care what you're wearing. Do the trees care what you wear when you go hiking? Does the snow care what you wear when you go skiing? However, you still need to dress for the situation.

Quote:
Say, "No this is a zombie fighting outfit." and walk out of the closet ... her hair in a ponytail

A braid would be more pratical than a ponytail.

Quote:
Hit me with a large book.

That sounds like a poor use for a good book. Other objects make better weapons.

Hum, still no explaination for what a kiddie ABC book has to do with zombies. Oh well.

BTW, in case of a zombie invasion, I'd freak out. Then I'd tell DH to take care of it. I'd also volunteer to watch the kids. Since it can be difficult to deal with such situations with kids underfoot, I feel that my contribution would be equal to DH's. Oh, and garb for entertaining kids is definately different from garb for fighting zombies.

-Kuovonne