I wouldn't mug people with handicapped tags. It isn't that if I was a mugging someone I'd be having a conscious attack at that point, but because they generally don't have enough money and are too high profile.

The reason I point it out is because my surviving grandparents could get a handicapped tag, and should have one. My grandmother can't drive, and while my grandfather still can (barely), he should be using at least one cane at all times, and he's too stubborn to get the doc to sign the form so he can get a handicapped plate. I see a lot of people who should have handicapped plates who don't, actually. They park a little further back, are just as slow, and because they have further to go, they are more likely to more over burdened. Target is just as easy, the terrain is more forgiving to you, and you can be a helpful young person by offering to help them load their purchases to get that much closer and get them to lower their guard for a moment.

But before I changed from a criminal investigations major to an engineering major, I had already concluded that prison is largely full of stupid people.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.