Quote:
Are you accusing American manufacturers and importers of legal, safety test, heavily regulated, unintelligent machines of being accessories to felonious acts? I want you to answer that question, and there are only two answers- "yes" or "no".

I would have to say morally 'Yes'. The armaments industry markets and sells products which have only one design purpose, that is to kill. Concealed hand guns have generally only one design purpose, that is to kill other people. The industry knows full well the death toll statistics. The industry does not care about the death toll, it is only interested in its own financial profitable gain. This is why there are specific laws in many States which specifically do not allow any civil actions against the industries which provide firearms to the public knowing what they know. The vested interest is that great.

Quote:
Are you accusing, OR believe, me and the other members of this forum of being accessories, accomplices or conspirators to felonious acts for owning samples of the most heavily taxed and regulated category of manufactured non-chemical, non-pharmaceutical item sold in America? I want you to answer that question, and there are only two answers- "yes" or "no".

'No', but that is a loaded question. I am not going to accuse any individual on this forum that they are involved in any illegal activities in relation to firearms selling, procurement or ownership. The previous posting points I have raised are purely based on my moral viewpoint and if most Americans wish to believe in a simplistic good guys versus bad guys moralistic viewpoint in relation to gun ownership then that is up to them.

Edited by bentirran (04/25/07 12:38 AM)