Originally Posted By: bentirran
If there was historically no 2nd Amendment there would be no RKBA and therefore there would be no guns and therefore there would be no gun-related violence in the United States.

The 2nd Amendment – the criminal justice industries friend. If there were no guns in America and there were no criminals and no fear of criminals exactly how many would this put out of work?

Are you accusing American manufacturers and importers of legal, safety test, heavily regulated, unintelligent machines of being accessories to felonious acts? I want you to answer that question, and there are only two answers- "yes" or "no".

Are you accusing, OR believe, me and the other members of this forum of being accessories, accomplices or conspirators to felonious acts for owning samples of the most heavily taxed and regulated category of manufactured non-chemical, non-pharmaceutical item sold in America? I want you to answer that question, and there are only two answers- "yes" or "no".

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.