To state that the 2nd Amendment is cause of 20K to 30K deaths per year is a very ignorant statement. The RKBA is not an enabler of gun-related violance. Criminal behavior is the enabler!
Much of the figures you cite are gang-on-gang violence fueled by the illegal drug trade, which itself is fully banned, BTW, with no noticable affect except making lots of money for some and death for others.
You seem well spoken and educated, but I do detect some snobbery as you describe the culture here in the colonies. I'm surprised that you seem not to be aware that during the darkest hour for GB during WWII it was American citizens who sent over thousands of personally owned and donated firearms for the defense of your homeland against the Germans. Why did Americans have to do that? Evidently because self-defense was not a priority to the citizens of GB, then as now.
Next time, (and it WILL be a "next time" considering your muslim invasion) I hope we will be in a position to respond to your needs again.