Quote:
Three words: "well-regulated militia." It's not a blanket right.

Of course it is. Change the words and make a comparison.

A well made pizza, being necessary to the enjoyment of monday night football, the right of the people to keep and use tomato sauce shall not be infringed.

Would that mean only Pizza Hut and Dominoes can have tomato sauce?

Think about this:

Laws already in place and broken at Va. Tech.
1. Carrying a gun on school grounds- 2 counts-felony
2. Carrying a concealed weapon without a permit-2 counts- misdemeanor
3. Destroying/ altering serial # on a gun- 2 counts- felony
4. Blocking fire exits in a occupied building-several counts-felony
5. Firing a gun inside city limits-47 or more counts- misdemeanor
6. Attempted murder-15 counts-felony
7. Murder-32 or more counts-felony
8. Suicide- 1 count-felony

So we are to believe that he had no problem committing at least 50 felonies and 60 misdemeanors, but the thought of breaking the law over a gun ban whould make him shudder, wet his pants, and go back home?

I also believe the media frenzy about this only fuels more people into trying a copycat crime. The media can't even get their facts straight anyway. This is NOT the worst mass-murder in U.S. history... Not even close

Anyone remember the Murrah federal building? The Bath school disaster?

Civilians have used guns to stop school shootings, sadly, it doesn't fit with the major media's socailist agenda, so it doesn't get reported as such.

Quote:
a disgruntled student at Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Va., went on a shooting spree. Peter Odighizuwa tragically shot six people, killing Dean Anthony Sutin, Associate Professor Thomas Blackwell, and student Angela Dales.

Most news reports pointed out that the situation ended when several students "confronted," "tackled," or "intervened." However, Tracy Bridges, Ted Besen, Todd Ross, and Mikael Gross did not merely "confront" Odighizuwa. Bridges and Gross separately ran to their cars to get their handguns once the shooting began. Bridges approached Odighizuwa with Besen's and Ross' aid. Gross was close behind. According to Bridges, "I aimed my gun at him, and Peter tossed his gun down." Bridges, Besen, and Gross had previously received police or military training.