I work as a programmer in NYC for a big financial institution and I also work as an EMT. Needless to say EMT work gives me no problem as far as being prepared. Short of a sidearm I can carry whatever I want. Office work is more of the challenge. I have Wave on my belt and nylon pouch with 2 pairs of gloves. In my pocket on the clip I have a Spyderco Assist that I started to carry more frequently than Sebenza. Inside my pockets I have a lighter (Windmill) and ARC LS. Now I’m more in the relaxed environment since I don’t deal with clients except for occasional support call. Also being an EMT helps since I can write off all of the above as tools of the trade that I “need” 24/7.

But I also carry a backpack with me all the time which has a big expanded FAK inside and my keychain resides there as well when not on my belt or pocket. My key chain has ARC AA, ARC AAA (UV), Photon, SwissTech Tool and roll of 1 inch med tape.

Honestly my bosses kind of gave up. They know I was never an office type and since I always had stuff on me and I’m ex military they leave me alone. Plus occasional band aid and Tylenol helps.

Matt