Greetings, <br><br>ETS has changed my life. By that I mean that I can't stop reading posts! I'm addicted! Anyway, a question: Do you guys really carry water purification and flints with you just to go a few miles down the street from your house to the grocery store? I completely understand and myself carry an LED, whistle, mini-lighter and SAK, (and as a dad, I also carry a first-aid tin) but are these other more wilderness-type items really necessary in an urban situation? I'm a huge fan of being prepared, and I definitely always have these things with me when I go backpacking, but I cannot think of a realistic *urban* scenario where these things would be necessary for EDC. As such, I have a "wilderness" PSK much like Doug's, and an urban "convenience kit" with the following:<br><br>-2 Xacto blades (remove for commercial flights)<br>-2 mini rectangular adhesive bandages<br>-2 small rectangular adhesive bandages<br>-1 antibacterial wipe<br>-1 large, 1 small sewing needle<br>-2 yards ea. dark gray thread, tan thread<br>-1 threader<br>-1 large, 1 small safety pin<br>-1 large, 1 small paper clip<br>-1 medium brown button<br>-1 small clear button<br>-1 small roll duct tape<br>-1 small piece glue stick<br>-1 wire twist tie<br>-1 one-inch pencil<br>-3 quarters<br>-2 elastic bands<br>-2 yards twine<br>-1 Bic butane mini lighter<br>-2 Immodium caplets<br>-2 Tylenol Cold caplets<br>-2 Tylenol PM caplets, 6 Motrin IB caplets in glass vial<br>-3 sheets Post-it paper, 1 business card inside lid<br><br>Thoughts?