Pelican has some of the best moldings around, and when I read your initial post I was going to point you at this guy. The only companies that do it better do it for synthetic pistol frames and the like. That being said, the swivels will be the first thing to go in situation just because they are about the only moving part other than the switch.

I guess I'm fuzzy on a key point- does she have one and it is failing, or she had one and you're worried about it failing, or are you looking to replace one that has failed? This has a good rep for not failing, and that is when it clipped onto the front of body armour in Iraq and Afganistan. If she has one and it is failing, check the warranty, and even if it has passed, I'd still contact Pelican. They have one of those "if it dies and you don't, we want to hear about" interests in their products, at least as far as thier cases go.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.