I carry a lot of stuff when I go day hiking. You carry more. That's no a put-down, that's a complement. I see many things in your kit that I think I should add to mine.

One thing I put a little higher priority on is fire starting. I would add a firesteel. A large one (like the Swedish Army model). Wind, rain, and cold could put a damper on your Bic lighter and your matches (of course I carry those too - but I consider them my "convenient" firestarters - the firesteel is my "fallback, it will always work" firestarter). I also carry some other firestarting materials. Vasoline/cotton_balls. Bicycle innertube patch glue. Ranger bands (innertube cut into large rubber bands). Trick birthday candles (the kind you can't blow out - try to, and they light right back up). I'm thinking of adding even MORE firestarting stuff.

I think I'm a little paranoid on this firestarting thing, but where I hike I think one of my top survival threats would be cold. Plus, I very much dislike being cold, so getting myself severely chilled or wet would lower my mental state and my will to survive. The contents of my kit reflect this knowledge of myself, and my fears.