Human heads rolling around an intersection, yeah, that would be interesting laugh

Humans fear the unknown, and sometimes the unexpected. I too think bears are pretty cool, till I had one stalking me (or more correctly, the marshmallows in my backpack). I also like cougars, till I found one sitting outside the radio shack on top of the mountain right outside the only way in or out. The biggest scare I got, though, was that darned black and white kitty cat I called in from across the dark lawn one night. Yep, that put the hustle in me, once I realized who it was that was a waddlin' towards me. Dang near broke my nose trying to get the door closed on that one. Never seen a skunk grin like that before or since.

As for the piglet, what would you have done if there was a 300 kg sow standing behind it? Sometimes fear is legitimate. I ain't met no one yet with a "S" on their chest, though I have met a few that acted like it for a time.