Back when I packed my Wave all the time, it was my primary go-to tool for most of my electronics work. I'd say it got used on average a dozen times a day. I used the blade for dressing coax and fiber for fittings, I used the diamond file to sharpen up other items, I used the screwdrivers a lot, I used the pliers for cutting, stripping and crimping wire and as a heat sink.

Now I use my little SAK classic as a personal hygiene tool (fingernails, mustache trimmer, toothpick), or to open plastic bags, cut tape, cut paper, open CD case wrappers, open shrink form plastic wrappers, you get the idea.

In the woods, I've used my bigger knives to field dress game, clean fish, chop kindling and make tinder, make lodgepoles, make skewers, cut rope, you get the idea.

Quite an extreme variance to go from the litle SAK with a one inch blade weighing a couple ounces to the Battle rat with a 9" blade weighing a couple pounds.