I can't stand people who call any sheath knife over three inches long a "Bowie". Just because it's a sheath knife does not make it a "Bowie"

I don't like people who think they are James Bond because they can walk into a Starbucks and spout out an order for some seemingly super complex coffee ie: "I'd like a Grande Hazelnut Double Shot Mocha Latte hold the Whipped Cream". This is pretentious BS. I keep waiting for one of them to say "Shaken Not Stirred".

Also under the pretentious BS category are folks who order a mediocre bottle of wine at a mediocre restaurant and suddenly act like they are the owner of a 500 year old vinyard in France. I love to watch the expression on the waiter's face at Olive Garden, when some idiot who just took a wine tasting class expounds on the virtues of some ordinary Chardonnay with terms like "Fruity" "Oakey" with "Musky Overtones" and a "Dry" finish, when the truth is the guy couldn't tell the difference between Boones Farm Strawberry Hill and Kool-Aid.

I'm tired of people saying to me how great things are "In MY Country". I really don't care a lot about the habits and customs in "Your" country. If things were so great there, why did they come here? Could it be that there are no jobs, no money and abject poverty in "YOUR" country? If you want to come here and take a job, make money and live in the greatest nation in the world OK, but don't constantly tell everybody how great "Your" country is. If it's so great maybe you should go back and live in that corrugated tin shack with a mud floor that you left behind!

I'm tired of certain politicians hiding behind the phrase "For Reasons of National Security" while they trample all over the bill of rights like a doormat. The founding fathers of this country made these rules so that megalomaniac politicans can't suddenly decide that they have become "King" instead of President and can throw aside the Constitution and Bill of Rights whenever they become "inconvenient". We can't as a nation continue to have leaders who think that the rules apply to everyone but them. As a people we need to take back this country from the politicians and special interest groups.
Rule number one: You cannot under any circumstances run for, or be elected to ANY Federal public office if you are or have ever been a LAWYER!