Re - Evolute. A very useful PSK. Lots of ways to start a fire - excellent. Good to see a Butane Torch Lighter. Would be my first choice to start a fire. Some other very useful additional items might include some NATO Life boat matches and Striker and a small Citronella Candle. Other useful items might include the following,

Fenix LOD CE and spare AAA lithium Battery. The little Fenix can provide enough light for true night time navigation. This can be sometimes be extremely important and has an SOS function for night time signaling.

Esbit Titanium Wing Stove and 3 Esbit Tabs Pkt. Sometimes biofuel is not always available for a brew up.

A small bar of Soap. This item seems to alway be left out of most PSKs. The reason I always include this item is so that hands can be washed. Some research has pointed that many gastrointestinal problems could be caused by not washing hands correctly rather than water born infection.

A small packet of Tea bags, Whitener and Sugar and Salt - A brew up starts the STOP principle or the ABCDEF i.e.

A. Accept the situation.

B. Brew up a cup of sweet tea if time allows.

C. Consider all possibilities.

D. Decide on a Plan.

E. Execute your Plan.

A couple of small steel snap lock Lifeventure Carabiners.

A small Silva SERE Luminous compass backup would also be useful.

A Mosquito head net would also be useful. If space was tight this might replace the Hat in warmer summer weather. The Trasers can also be used as a night time fishing lures.