Unless you are planning for LONG (months long?) survival situations, vitamins are pretty much unnecessary. For example, you don't get scurvy, beri beri, ricketts etc. for a really long time. Despite the bizillion claims out there that megavitamins are helpful or needful, you would have a hard time finding good enough research to support putting vitamins in a short-term survival kit. There are exceptions that arise with certain major medical conditions (Crohn's disease, for example) and medications that predispose some people to vitamin deficiencies. Probably best to discuss the issue with your doctor if you have a significant medical history or are taking prescription medications.

As far as energy pills go, I would ask "why?" Adrenaline works pretty good in the short term. For the longer term, sleep works equally well. In a survival situation, I would think you would be better off dealing with injuries, getting camp set up, and then settling down into a camping-style routine with lots of naps and relaxation. That's pretty much what they taught us in survival and SERE schools. The problem with go-pills is that they have significant potential for degrading your performance. The US military has some experience using go-pills in combat, but they are trying to sustain days-long performance for individuals who absolutely cannot take a nap. Even then, last I heard, Naval Aviation (the community of which I was a member) still refuses to use go-pills under any circumstances due to concerns about side effects and performance degradation. Anyone is welcome to correct me if I am wrong on that. So, that leaves you with caffeine pills which I think are pretty mediocre.