Years ago I was hanging out with a friend that owns a pawn shop. He was closing up one night while I was there, and as we were leaving in his car, a few delinquents approached the vehicle from his side. As they came closer, he pulled his Baretta from the shoulder holster and held it down between his legs out of sight. He was smooth about it so the BGs didn't notice. The front man kept coming, and knocked on the window. My pal rolled it down about halfway, and the front man says "Hey, why don't you give us the car." to which my pal sticks the muzzle out the window just a bit and says "Hey, why don't you run away really quick before this goes off". The front man backs into his two buddies, who didn't see or hear what just happened, but soon enough they are all ambulating away, and we pull back in and call the cops, who are about two minutes away, and I never did find out if those three got nabbed.

I call that maneuver "the soiler".

I been thinking about installing spray nozzles on either side of the cab of my pickup, just under the door, along with igniters. Anyone care to guess what they'll do?