Originally Posted By: Lasd02
Opinion, conjecture, anecdotel evidence, outdated research from 1957...Well, now that I've alienated a good portion of this boards most active members, I think I'll let this one go. It's been fun playing but I have a feeling the Moderators may be getting tired of this thread.

Why would a moderator "tire" of this thread? What are they, parents to stop the bickering? It's an arguement...clear and simple. As you can see, the moderator's wisely stayed out...or watched from a distance.

With all due respect Lasd02, you dismissed the opinions of the members simply because they didn;t include a "source" for posting what to them is known as "empirical evidence". You did include a source, or three, and are pontificating that, since you did, you must be right. Well, I don;t think so. I don;t think it's necessary for anyone who is in agreement with the majority of the scientific community to have to try and discredit Doc Gordon's "theory". Conversely, I think it is you who has to provide MORE THAN Doc Gordon and his fellows if you choose to discredit or go against the overwhelming majority. Does that make sense?