That reminds me of a sort of funny story... My ambulance has to park in 5 square block radius from assigned spot so dispatching computer can calculate my ETAs to assigments. On one of the corners there is a homeless guy we call "Pookey". I'm on the first name basis with half the bums and drunks in Blyn. With some of them it's a hate relationship, some of them I don't mind. Pookey is the one that I don't mind. He is semi clean, doesn't bother anyone and is funny as hell. So one day I get this sandwich from the store they call "Park Slopy". Basically it is a layer of roast beef, layer of cheese, layer of french fries, layer of onions and peppers. Needless to say I ate half the sandwich and I'm full. I hate wasting or reheating food so I take half the sandwich and bring it to Pookie. He has the balls to turn around and say: "What we are working with here partner?" Kind of got me stunned. Few hours earlier he was picking food out of garbage and now he is picking and choosing clean food. The story ends with him taking the food. But it got me curious so I asked him what wouldnt he eat and he said that he doesnt like fish or spicy food. When I asked him what is better: to starve or to eat fish and he told me that no matter what he can get any food he wants since people just throw it away.