My favorites, without a doubt:

Mini Rittergrip (RSK Mk1) - clipped in my pocket every day while at work. Takes a lot of abuse without blinking.

Fullsize Rittergrip (RSK Mk1) - clipped in my pocket when camping, hiking, or any time I'm "in the field". I wish I could carry this every day, but the mini just feels better when sitting most of the day.

Fixed Rittergrip (RSK Mk3) - rides in the daypack that goes with me everytime I go camping, hiking, or any time I'm "in the field". This is truely a beautiful knife!! By the way, I think most Mk1 users will be surprised how substantial the Mk3 feels in the hand. It is noticably bigger than the Mk1.

I'll often, but not always, throw my Leatherman Charge Ti into my daypack, mostly for the pliers. Lately I find I don't use it very often and it is hefty enough that I tend to leave it at home.

I wish Leatherman would make an "outdoor" version - one that focuses less on screwdrivers and more on tools such as a saw, scissors, tweezers, an awl, etc ... maybe even a large removable sewing needle.

Ken K.