That something Significant / Serious will sooner or later, -and I think this is more toward the Sooner side, -so will happen to us. / U.S.

I'm gonna be as Minimal as I can here, -towards avoiding Improper or Uncomfortable Ground. An Urgeing of Awareness and Preparedness is my Purpose, -Not political sounding off.

No, -I don't have any Direct Knowledge or the like, on any such.

This just springs from manifold, general, longstanding and continueing Trends and Indications, concerning such. And of a Gut Sense which springs from long experience with Life in general, -and of things like a Sense of Foreign Affairs and History.

Thereby, in my view, -Something is Gonna Happen! One of these days. I so feel that America is gonna get Swonkered Good. (And / or elsewhere in our overall West).I Feel that something, Unfortunately and God Forbid, -is gonna happen again!

There was once a time when I couldn't quite see it!, -the Nuts and Bolts of Just What and How? I of course still do not know of any such Details or Specifics. But I have a much Clearer Idea of such General Trends now.

Which is?,-our now Longstanding Dose of "Doing it to Ourselves"! And other general, all round Forgetting. This is the Source, -of my increased Feeling of Emperilment so. Towards conveying that Root Reason so, -I am speaking of all the general, -"Get Out Now!" (or rather Soon) Talk that is going round.

In my view, -This is Really Tempting those out there who are really Endangering us! We're just Handing them one!

I couldn't see "Just How" they were going to do it Before, (late 2001 to early 2003), -But I can Far More Clearly see it now! (Albeit still in a General Sense).

They Sense "Fleeing Prey", -and their "Pursuit now gets Cranked Up!" Even over levels that it's always been before. Its a Real "Dog Meat Temptation", -Dangled right Before them!

Therein lies the Increased Danger! Of our own Emperilment, -I'm Sorry to have to say! That Opponent is *not* in the Sunday School League. We should "Play" accordingly.

Moral of the Concern here, -beyond Ceaseing and Desisting from such a "Thin Ice Course", -(notwithstanding that some misthink the War, et al, to be such a course), -is to Prepare! And to Be Aware! Including on things like Knowing which Direction and whether, to Bug Out or Hunker Down, and of When.

Again, -We're Needlessly and Counterproductively Doing it to Ourselves! Opening the Gate! Holding Out the Bait! However Non-Intentionally or Unknowingly that may be.

I *couldn't* See "Just How" before! But *now* very much Can! We are Greasing their Skids, -via Ourselves!

We *do* do this, -at a Real Mortal Danger and Peril!

Be that as it may. It only speaks All the More so!, -to us to Prepare!

Less of that would be Needed!, -were we ourselves *not* considerably Enabling it so!

Granted there are many "False Alarm Scares"! But there are many Madrids, Londons, and Balis as well.

This is now my Honestly Considered Judgement. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]