Dear fellow ETS forum members,

I have just been notified and corrected by the ETS boss for violating a forum rule. And so I have [or asked the ETS boss & administrator for assistance in helping me to] remove the offensive comments that I made on one of my postings. Which appears to have been already removed.

And so I want to apologies not only to those who were offended by my remarks, but to all the forum members here on ETS.

As we say in the Army...I stand corrected, Hooah! And will knock out 52 pushups (which by the way is my age) for my violation.

Therefore I am going to take a leave of absents from this forum but just for awhile to clear the air.

I have no heartburn for being corrected by the ETS boss, but...Rules are rules, and if I violated a forum rule, then I should be corrected and reprimanded and I accept full responsibility for my actions and comments.

If any of you wish to continue this topic, "What's your input on Ranger Rick's SOS Necklace," please feel free to do so without my participation. If there is a certain question that only I can answer, feel free to contact me via a PM or to the email in my bio.

Thanks again for allowing me to participate in this fine forum up til now.. And so once again I apologize to those who were offended by my comments and to all the forum members here on ETS.

Buona Notta (Good night in Italian).

"Army Ranger Rick" Tscherne

US Army, Retired (1972-93)

Edited by ArmyRangerRick (02/15/07 10:36 PM)