Anyone have a good source for medical patches?

I use a large compartmentalized cordura bag for my medical kit I carry in the vehicle. It is very similar to the standard EMT bag, just had some features I preferred so I use it instead.
I would like to put something on it to identify it. If I had to send someone else back to my vehicle to retrieve the bag, I would like it to be easily identifiable from all the other kit I carry it my vehicle. I had to send a person back to my vehicle to retrieve a second blanket and flares at my last first responder incident a few weeks ago, and it got me seriously thinking that I should identify my lifesaving equipment better.

Ideally I would like a patch that says First Aid Kit or Medical Kit. I am also thinking about putting on a “star of life” patch, if I can find one, since all medical/fire/rescue professionals know what that symbol means.
I have found a source for First Aid stickers at LSS, but would prefer patches.

Note that I am not a paramedic, but maintain my regular first aid, CPR and wilderness first aid training.
For some reason I repeatedly find myself as the first responder at very bad auto accidents (and the only one who seems to have any kind of training, skill or equipment). The incident a few weeks ago was probably my ninth since my first around 1990. I know I should probably get some more advanced training, but never seem to have the funds due to family needs and my many other interests. So far I have stuck with the basic trainings but always try to take them from trained paramedics or the like so I am getting as much good information as I can. I also read a lot.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brome

"...and my heart soars."