Build a wall! Out of Stone, Bricks, etc. (though this might not apply to your particular situation, -as you mention having been in.)(I am replying to an old post. Oldies but Goodies!).

I'm operating out of a semi-excavated Tarp Shelter now, (though a Winter Cabin type is now under construction), -and other sorts of Rodents have been an On and Off again problem for me! Not long ago, the Buggers really got to burrowing holes into my excavated hillside a lot! Not only can this potentially endanger the hillside, -but the soil they castback gets all over equipment and other items! Ugghhh! and Arrghhh! Then it occurred to me to use the scrap brickpile that I had gathered up, -to build a Wall with! A non-mortared, kind of retaining wall. Not so much to retain the hillside, -it was still not yet in danger, -But more towards Blocking them Off to begin with! Sorta "Cutting Off their Ho Trail!". I first solidly plugged up their visible holes for Good Measure, -though they'd eventually be obscured by my wall, in any event. It works like a Charm!

I have some other Thots / Ideas / Insights for Dealing With them, -which don't come immeadiately to mind right now. one involves getting a few Glue Boards, -though I won't set them outside, -for fear of ensnaring some nearby Cats and Squirrels. More in another post, -as such ideas come.

Good to see that you are still in our Gang! (you're one of our Oldies here), -though I don't think I've heard much from you lately! Maybe its just me!, -missing your Posts and Contributions! [color:"black"] [/color] [color:"black"] [/color] [email]reinhardt_woets[/email]