I stumbled on an attractive leather belt clip case that's suitable for office wear and is large enough to hold PSK items. The PDA Life Handipak has two leather covered belt clips and holds PDAs horizontally. If you have a smaller PDA, there's plenty of room to hold much more without appearing too large or geeky. <br><br>I have a Palm Vx and my estimate is that I could insert sometype of divider to keep the Palm to the front of the case. Then I could have a back compartment bigf enough for an altoids tin type PSK and a sharp. (Although my Leatherman Wave is a quater of an inch to tall to fit ).<br><br>Here's the company website sales verage:<br><br>Features a unique horizontal wear, rich supple 100 percent top grade leather, heavy duty belt clips and antistatic lining. <br>Designed for simplicity, style and ease of use. Available in Black, Mocha, or Natural Leather with either Magnetic or Velcro enclosures<br><br>Case Dimensions: <br><br>Width ~1.5 Inches <br>Length ~5.25 Inches <br>Height ~3.75 Inches <br><br>$25