Timing is everything. It would have to be at a time when the utilities are under greatest need.

I remember in the 70's when we had a foot or more of snow fall and lost power for a few days in Puyallup. We huddled around the fireplace trying to stay warm (a fireplace is a poor heating idea). Next year we had a woodstove and I think dad learned his lesson.

I see today where a hundred or so people are being treated for Carbon Monoxide poisoning. It figures. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

What really chaps my hide is that the wicked witch went and declared a general state emergency (having taken her cue from New Orleans, no doubt), and can now fleece the gen pub for the lack of preparation of many, many idiots who failed once again to prepare for such events, despite the obvious risk. Good to see how my hard earned tax dollars are being wasted again on fools. But no, I'm not bitter.....