Hey Guys,<br><br>It's been awhile but, I have successfully used alternating layers of terrycloth, 20ga sheetmetal, and cardboard as baffling in my pellet trap. IIRC, it was an approximately 2'x2'x2' pine box with an about a 20"x20" opening in the front. The top lifted off for occassional baffle replacement. It ran cardboard (1" or so), old towels (maybe three inches), sheetmetal, cardboard, old towels, sheetmetal, cardboard, towels, sheetmetal and finally, a few layers of roofing rubber. There was a little room left over in the front, I used scrap lumber as a spacer to hold it all in place. It was easy to tack targets up. I knew it was time to replace baffles when I heard pellets hitting wood (or block...oops).<br><br>I had/have somewhere a Benjamin/Sheridan rifle. I could pump it till my arms were sore and not fully penetrate my trap. I usually stuck to around five pumps though... Few disadvantages: it was heavy, a PITA to change baffling, probably overkill (but, I didn't have to change baffling very often), and I left it in Mississippi a few moves back. Hope this helps.<br><br>Take care,<br><br>Andy