I can get close to 20 meters upstairs- from the formal living room, through the formal dining room over the table and under the chandelier, through the French doors, past the wood stove, to an 18-inch wide target area between two windows in the sun room... which is mostly windows. <br><br>Yeah, right. Maybe with the Beamhit- I don't think I'm going to be able to sell the idea with lead pellets.<br><br>I could get 10 meters easily in the garage (it's been extended) from the front to the back, but it's not heated for winter, it would require lighting, there are glass windows in the large garage door, and in this yuppie neighborhood the mere appearance of a person with a gun is (and has been) cause for response by nervous armed gentlemen in a large very noisy helicopter. I could probably do it if I replaced the garage door first, though the noise might still alarm the neighbors. <br><br>Short of either of those options, it's about 25 feet in the basement, and less worry about noise.<br><br>I've talked with several people about various styles of traps, and the consensus so far is that other than ballistic putty or similar, it's VERY hard to avoid fragmentation to the point of disintegration as you approach supersonic. Apparently lead dust becomes a concern. Acute angles just cause smearing, and even those with truck-mud-flap rigs report that the very high-powered air rifles still cause pellet disintegration.<br><br>>>If/when you get one of those RWS models I'd be very interested to hear your opinion of it.<<<br><br>Happy to oblige, but it won't be a very informed opinion, since I've never owned any others in it's class. Perhaps, once I can reciprocate, I can persuade others in the club to let me try theirs.