Here's a story on a somewhat related topic. I worked shifts at a factory. They had six janitors that cleaned the offices & security guards that patrolled at night. One Friday night, a janitor brought in a box of ice cream sandwiches. They ate some & left the rest in the lunchroom freezer over the weekend. When they came in on Monday the ice cream had mysteriously disappeared. One of them had an idea. They bought another box of ice cream sandwiches. They allowed them to thaw partially, then unwrapped them & pried them open very carefully. Then they made a small indentation in each & added a dose of liquid E-lax. They then carefully re-wrapped the sandwiches & left them in the freezer over the next night. The next day, the sandwiches were missing again. One of the roving security guards called in sick two days in a row. When he finally returned to work, he commented to one of them “I was so sick. I thought I was going to [censored] myself to death.” Mystery solved. So, if you're going to take E-lax along in case of constipation, be careful not to overdose.