I've always been fairly well prepared for emergency/survival situations, be it where I grew up, in the high deserts of California, or where I live now, the simi-tropics of Northeast Florida, I was confident that I could stay put for at the very least two weeks on what I had on hand or walk away (baring driving) from the situation for at least a week with my knowlage and equipment.

Recently however, with the estrangement of my wife, the fact that I have primary care of my daughter, and the degenerating physical helth of my closest relitives (hip replacements, knee injuries/surgeries, back problems, etc.) I have come to a loss on how to prepare to take care of my daughter when it comes to survival, specifically when you may have to be prepared to walk out with the child (space and weight are issues, as well as how to transport the child).

I do not realy want to use this topic to comment on my situation specifically, I would however ask for a slant to new (2-3 year old), single parents with next to no discretionary spending (around $50-75 a month)

Ideas, Suggestions, Comments, Questions, etc...

Excomantia

Words Mean Something.