and on that note it is time once again to bring up this ETS reminder:

Law Enforcement Agencies and Officers are not there to protect the public, despite the claim in their motto "To Protect and Serve". In the vast majority of the cases, they are there to clean up the mess after the fact. If you want to be secure, you had best plan on taking care of it yourself, otherwise you are at the mercy of your enemies. What's more, you really don't want the police to have that kind of power and control either.

I am not an advocate of violence. I am a firm believer in being responsible for my own welfare. Same reason why I don't count on the government to take care of any of my other more personal needs either.

Let's see a show of hands, how many here believe the government is still working in our best interests and is a better custodian of our welfare than we are?

Suddenly I hear nothing but crickets chirping in the crowd. Must be a group of amputees I am addressing. Ha ha ha ha