So I'm a VERY 'warm blooded' person... I don't get cold often but my HANDS and sometimes my toes/feet get very cold.For the sake of this post lets talk about gloves.

Here's one scenerio I remember.

Last winter snowboarding as I was waiting to go down the mountain my hands got so cold they were hard to move and hurt really bad, thinking the start of frostbite but HOW? I had just gotten OUT of the gondola (was not on a lift exposed to the wind/cold on the ride up) and put my bindings on and sat down in the snow. I was sitting waiting for others to get read with my hands in my very nice snowboad gloves which go past my wrist and tigthen there too. (They were NOT over tigthened cuting off circulation.) I ended up having to put one of those hand handwarmers in each of my gloves to 'thaw' my hands and make them comfortable again.

While that was the most extreme cold they'd felt it really sucks being warm all over and having your hands cold when they shouldn't be. Everyone else I was with was fine even the girls who normally get freezing cold before me.

So what I'm looking for is some high quality gloves I can wear not only in the snow (probably want two sets one for snow and one not) but while also driving/4x4 in the cold/snow weather.
Maybe I need a "glove system" like an underlayer of wool/fleece with an outer shel??

I don't know much abuot gloves but It hink I must have poor circulation in my hands.

So I'm looking for glove suggestions that don't limit my movemant TOO much.

Thanks
-Todd